Fixed (desk top) Laserbarcode reader is ideal to speed up service in establishments operating with large volumes of goods, the best option in Performance and Reliability in the market.
– Agility and Reliability
Reader laser with 24 lines and seven directions and speed of reading 2400 scans/s in passing styles or presentation and ability to read 1D bar codes, including GS1 DataBar at a distance of up to 25cm. Modern and durable design, has the Lowest Power Consumption and Increased Depth of Field Category.
– Technology High Performance
Reconstruction software Broken Code which increases the code read rate of damaged bars and low quality at first reading.
– Versatile and easy to operate
Eliminates type errors and allows the user to work in hands-free. Drive Touch Touchscreen buttons for volume adjustment and Stand by mode; Activation of the Sleep Mode functions (sleep) and Automatic Wake Up by the window buttons (without code reading) allow for energy savings and life of the scanner. Reading Visual confirmation (LED) and adjustable beep; Special window with anti-scratch protection and easy removal in corrective maintenance.
– Safe and Easy Installation
Its compact design and vertical position allow their integration into POS settings already installed or new and with all Sweda line Touchscreen Computers and CPUs.
• Reading Device: Laser, 650 mm
• Reading Beam: Omnidirectional (drag and Presentation)
• Number of beams: 24 lines and seven directions
• Reading Speed: 2400 scans / s
• Codes of Standard Read: 1 D (including GS1 DataBar) and Billets / DANFE (with restrictions)
• Resolution: 5000
• Ambient Light: 6.400 Lux
• Reading indicator: Visual (LED) and Sound
• Width: 15.2 mm
• Height: 15.2 mm
• Depth: 9.0 mm
• Weight: 0,450 kg
MTBF: 60,000 hours
• Communication: USB, RS232
• Voltage: External, Full Range, 100 ~ 240 Vac
• 2.2 W